Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Catch Up!!!

Oh my goodness! I have not blogged for a long time. One of my new years resolutions is to have a consistent blogging schedule again! I will however be catching up with all the new lessons, adventures, and thought provoking ideas and events that have occurred the past two months that I have yet to record here. But I shall catch up!

I received my 4th Degree Master level this past June and have had a very enjoyable summer. The Fall brought in a new wave of a beginning new transitory realm for me. Setting a stage for a lot of great undertakings in my life. Training, business, education, personal growth, as well as new avenues.

I began my training and have had a few posts already with my new master, Sifu Pedro Yee. The training I have done with him is absolutely magical and truly "master" level training. Although it's the basics and fundamentals of Hung Ga Kung Fu, I have already began to attain such an understanding and outlined view of what the future holds and brought so much of what I have done into my general training and other arts already.

I am also planned with what avenues with my mentors, whether they know it yet or not lol. But the candles are truly being burnt at every angle here. The next four years are going to be absolutely exhausting, and I am so excited. Goals and plans will definitely keep me busy. I think I backed away from a few things I used to do in preparation of my last test in the past year. But this fall I have gotten back on track QUITE a bit. I have SO many plans and putting them into action is motivating and exciting.

The journey of being the most well rounded martial arts master I could be is an inspiration that has always carried me and when I find ways of attaining this self-image, I get extremely motivated. But the most challenging will be my first year. EXACTLY one year starting this January. I am very strict and stern about this. Challenging yes, but all will be accomplished. I have a Plan. It's a good one. It's a great one. And many will benefit from it, not just me.

The new order shall begin. As I end 2012, I will do my best to continue giving my open and honest recollections of the journey sharing the lessons from this new young master here on this blog. Because we will always continue to do all we can and achieve the real aim in life: being a candle.

Yours in service,
MASTER TRENTO 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hey Hey. Guess who can comment on your blog now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Does this mean you'll read all my other posts!? LOL

    ReplyDelete