Friday, January 4, 2013

A New Year Look Ahead!



2013 has begun! It is going to be a phenomenal year! I FEEL it! Me personally, I have a lieu of goals, plans, and training to be doing. I have planned my entire year out for my own personal training, being able to do all the routines, cycles, and drills that I have created over the years for one entire year. I will be consistent for this entire year working with all the mentors including Master Balon once a month, Master DeJesus a couple times a month, Masters Bardatsos and DeGeorge on Wednesdays, Charlene on Tuesdays, Professor Sargese once or twice a month, and Mr. Valentino once a month.

Of course I will also be training consistently with MY master, Master Yee (Sifu) in Hung Ga Kung Fu and Qigong, doing master level training as I learn the principles, applications, and fundamentals of this Chinese discipline which has already made TREMENDOUS improvements in my Taekwondo. TMAFC is growing and improving, including my entirely revamped and updated curriculum for the Taekwondo program, the standards and expectations written out, testing requirements, Demo Team agendas and goals, a new Leadership Team, new competition goals for the students, a brand new Preschool Little Dragons Program, revamped sparring curriculum, revamped self-defense curriculum, improved Hypnosis program, and service projects.

Also personally, I am in high hopes of returning to college to finish my Bachelors degree as it was a goal of mine to complete within the next few years and possibly work on my Masters degree for future goals. I have personal projects regarding my training I want to complete, and follow through with good habits such as eating habits, daily habits, business habits, etc.

I want to keep up with this blog at least three times a week to share the journey and lessons I learn as a young master through my own experiences in teaching, training, and every day life occurrences. I hope what I share inspires, welcomes debate, is thought provoking, and entertaining. Here's to a wonderful New Year!

Yours in service,
MASTER TRENTO

No comments:

Post a Comment