Thursday, February 4, 2016

2015 in Review



Last year I said it over and over and over again: No one was looking forward to 2015 more than I! It was the truth! And it ended up being a fantastic year! I moved my school from Rochelle Park to Saddle Brook. I traveled to Georgia and Maryland four times that year, I went to Florida four times, I attended the HaganaH Conference and train with Mike Lee Kanarek, got four certifications with Mike Lee, tested twice in Kung Fu, built on my training, kept up with all my mentors, built up my programs at TMAFC, traveled to Tennessee, officiated at AAU nationals but also became the Clinical Administrator for New Jersey and also got upgraded to a higher class official, I officiated at AAU Team Trials, I had Black Belt tested my first pure bred Trento students, began a HaganaH F.I.G.H.T program, restructured our new competition team, and I have also conducted so many seminars and workshop not only in New Jersey but out of state as well.

I have also been so blessed to have some wonderful people around me to join in on the adventures and are loyal and supportive. There's a lot of love, peace, and happiness. No drama, not hidden agendas, enthusiasm and not jealousy, and everyone getting along. It's been a long long time since I really had people around like that. It's brought great value to the environment I have created.

At my center, a new healing room has been built, new office to work, new proshop, and new mats. 2015 was wonderful and 2016 is ONLY going to be BETTER! I have so much to do, but I'm on the right track. I have been training very hard and being very consistent with all my training and working with ALL my mentors since it is my testing year. January I was flawless in my schedule, having my 5th degree in mind. I also did two officials clinics, HaganaH testing, and also did my first Instructor Certification for five new instructors at my school.

For the next six months I am continuing with my mentors and training. It is also tournament season and I will be keeping up with my team competing as well as helping and supporting my friends who are directing their own tournaments. I have two new programs starting at TMAFC, Battle Ready Kickboxing and Special Needs Taekwondo. I am hosting more seminars, doing two or three more certifications with Mike Lee Kanarek, and continuing my video projects and interviews which are all set up. I hope to test a couple more times this year in kung fu.

I'm excited! My five year plan also begins in the summer that I've been talking about for a long time now. But here is another commitment I need to make. My friend Master Kathy the wiz is supposed to be testing for 8th Degree Black Belt. To help hold each other accountable, I promised to keep up with my blog while she upholds her own goals to complete before her test, which is possibly right before my own. The theme of support continues as we enter movement. Movement IS life, and life is wonderful right now. May we always continue to seek movement and continue to move in the right direction. Continue to goal set, achieve the goals, and make new ones, and keep on moving up in ways you never thought you could! (BOWS)

Yours in service,
MASTER A TRENTO

No comments:

Post a Comment