Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Advocare Weight Loss and Health


Being in the nutrition and fitness field for sixteen years, I have seen and done it all. Well just about. I am very well read in nutrition and well trained from fitness trainers and martial artists in fitness. I've been taking fitness classes for years at my original martial arts school, having the opportunity to even teach fitness classes then until many years later my fitness trainer, Charlene, gave me a job at the gym she ran where I had a greater apprenticeship in learning and developing what I do today.

One of my other former mentors opened up a lot of information to me when it comes to nutrition, and I have incorporated a little bit from here and there in the information I relay to people. Charlene and other of the greatest trainers I worked with all have the same view for the most part: EAT FOOD. They are not big on products or supplements or anything like that, and neither am I. I don't even sell power bars at my center, I think they're disgusting.

However, I am always open to anything and everything there is and always give things a try before tossing the idea away. I've always been that way. I have tried Shakeology, I thought they were disgusting. I did Isagenix, my stomach hurt and I didn't like taking the shakes and having to take chocolate to raise my blood sugar for dropping, I've done beach body products, blegh. And I have tried whey protein and fiber drinks, yuck.

So when another mentor, Master Balon, was beginning these Advocare products, he was very excited. He lost a lot of weight, looked fantastic, as well as his wife and son. My feeling is, you lose weight initially on EVERYTHING. It's whether or not you keep the results and for how long. I told him if he's still excited a year from then, we'll talk. It's a year and a half later. He continues to keep his results as well as his family, and all the members of his martial arts school who have done the program and products have all received and kept the results as well! So now I'm interested.

Other martial artists in our AAU Taekwondo organization are also partaking in Advocare from Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, and Florida. Speaking to them and seeing their long lasting results intrigued me as well. For me personally, I have gained a lot of weight over the year. I just needed something to motivate me and get me back on track with my eating habits.

There are products but you are eating food the entire time which I like! Already a win for me! It teaches what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat, restructuring your metabolism, and putting vitamins into your body that are needed. Master Baon came to visit TMAFC a few weeks ago and introduced it the my members and then put me on the 24 Day Challenge! I was very grateful and was excited to see what would happen!

Well! In five days I lost 6 pounds. I was so happy to see results already and as I always say progress is the key to motivation! Whenever you see yourself getting results you always are motivated to stay in control! I am down 18 pounds total, 4 inches off my waist, I have been sleeping easier and fuller, and waking up more refreshed and earlier easier, and overall feel great.

Master Balon is right when he says we come to classes and go to the gyms to work our outside, this is a fantastic way to work out on the inside! You have to take care of this vehicle you are with every day! When the 24 days are up, you can continue to a 72 day challenge, or buy whatever products you personally like, maybe do the 24 day challenge every season to keep you on your toes and consistent, but either way you will have developed the healthy eating habits.

Today is Day 21 and I have lost 22 pounds. I can't tell you how happy I am. I feel great and motivated because of the progress I made, I am proud of the decisions I have made, and I have also been SLEEPING better!!! Last week my phone dropped and broke. I have never had that happen before. I went to the mall to get it fixed and my mother and brother accompanied me while they had errands of their own. We went to have lunch and my brother got this cheesesteak with onion sandwich with cheesy fries, etc. Normally I'd be tempted to eat bad stuff like that (It's true thats how badly I was eating) but I had my grilled chicken salad instead and just MAKING the decision made me feel GOOD!

If you're interested in the 24 Day Challenge or have questions, call me at 201-203-0773! Also you can go to my advocare site and get more info there too! If you decide to do it, I will coach you, along with some of my other friends like Master Balon and we'll help you get the best results! (BOWS)

Yours in service,
MASTER A TRENTO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful information. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this.Advocare weight loss

    ReplyDelete