Thursday, March 22, 2012

Healing Betrayal

"I have the courage to accept the truth."
-Way out from Betrayal

I knew I had a full day ahead of me, which involved a lot of traveling. I wasn't planning on stopping at my school this morning, but something made me stop by. I walked to my back door to drop something off and I saw a young lady in the back and I said in a cheery voice "HELLO!" But then I saw there were tears in her eyes. "Oh my gosh! What's wrong!?" I went right over to her and gave her a big hug, she looked like she needed one.
She began to tell me through her tears how she was fired from her job and her boss wasn't even going to tell her! She found out when she started picking up the phones at work and hearing other females asking about her job. She confronted her boss who was very arrogant and cruel to her, and all she could say was she felt betrayed. She goes to school at night, she has a young son to support, and he wasn't going to tell her until tomorrow without even a two week notice! How was she to find a job so soon? She was distraught.

I felt so bad and told her to wait one moment. I went into the school real fast and immediately grabbed for my essential oils. I took out FORGIVENESS oil. I told her to "let me be weird" and give me her left palm. I put two drops of the forgiveness oil and told her to inhale deeply. After her first inhale, the tears automatically came to a halt. "What is this?" she asked. "It's Forgiveness Oil," I explained.

I continued to tell her that because she kept saying she felt betrayed (I feel so betrayed! I feel so betrayed! etc.) to heal yourself of a negative emotion, you have to experience the opposite emotion. The opposite emotion of Betrayal is Trust! I told her to have the courage to accept the truth and allow herself to feel the emotions of TRUST. Trust that everything will work out, trust God is guiding her in the direction she needs in her life, trust that he will find a new job with ease, trust that there are greater opportunities for her to move forward because of this, and trust that she can have compassion for her miserable ex-boss. And the forgiveness oil is the oil to help bring about those feelings of Trust.

I am no stranger to the feeling of betrayal. I have experienced the emotion of betrayal a few times in my life, and those few times were MAJOR and threw me and my life into shambles. I wish I had someone to explain what I was explaining to this young girl to me during those times. I have learned from my mentor, Lisa Sargese, that we need to identify the emotions we are experiencing and then identify the opposite emotion. For example, many people experience the emotion ANGER. A lot of people would think opposite of anger is happiness. But you would be incorrect, because anger is an outburst of a negative emotion. So the opposite outburst emotion in a positive way would be LAUGHTER. Then with the proper essential oil, you can trigger the limbic system in the brain to release the chemical emotions throughout the cellular membrane of your body to shift your experiences. (How was that Lisa? LOL)

She thanked me and told me that I made a real impact and helped her, which made me feel really good that I could do such a thing. Like I said, I wasn't supposed to go to the school today, but something made me go there, and spirit works its wonders. I kept thinking of all the betrayal of my life (and there were some really heart wrenching ones for me) and thinking about how, watching this young girl's experience right now, how maybe I can change my former experiences by shifting my emotions about these past events in this same way. After all, knowledge is not power, applied knowledge is power. Gotta use what you know, or it does nothing for you! (BOWS)

Yours in service,
ANDREW TRENTO

No comments:

Post a Comment