Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Skills as a Master

Master Xu Wen-Zhong, well known Kung fu Master at age 76



"True Masters are those who have chosen to make it a life, rather than a living."
-Page 176 of Conversations with God

I have five awesome mentors. Each one is helping me get to a new level in my training on the road to mastership. And along with that, they are also helping me meet the standards I want to make for myself to being a master martial artist. I ask each of them to teach me lessons a master should know, each being a master in their own field. Charlene is a master personal trainer and is pushing me to my physical limits and having me challenge myself and give me the skills I should have as a fitness trainer. Master DeJesus will be able to bring me to more fierce levels in self-defense and tools a master should know of how to defend myself, as well as keeping ego in check. Master Baradatsos will get me to the elite sparring level I need to be at and to accomplish techniques and skills an Olympic champion should possess. Master Balon will give me the background knowledge and skills I should have for my techniques and Taekwondo to further my application, while making sure I possess the attitude to motivate myself.

Then there is Professor Lisa Sargese, my master in spiritual and mental conditioning. I knew I would be learning a lot with her as my mentor. From day one when I met her, I WANTED her as my mentor in my mental training. At the time I was learning the law of attraction and thought energy as a 2nd Degree Black Belt, and had accomplished many things with those skills. But never did I think I would be able to learn NEWER skills that will really just take my mental and spiritual training to a whole new level!

When I met Sifu, he really enlightened me to spiritual energy, and although Lisa was enlightened too, she was "pre-trained" in spirit. It a no brain-er for her to pick up so well, and I was able to pick it up due to my martial arts training and understanding energy. Well she has set me up for great standards of lessons and SKILLS that a true master should know in the healing arts. I really feel like I am becoming the Zen healing master these days when I work with her.

I have learned a great deal in what we cal nutritional healing. There are just some things that doctors don't know, they never go to nutrition for healing, and Lisa who has an amazing story and experience in her struggles and triumphs of different nutritional avenues she has tried for her health, has really opened up my eyes to a lot of things. Remember, I have been in fitness and nutrition for years, and I am still blown away with not only the information, but the RESULTS, because I always try things myself first before sharing with others. And seeing her results as well, I am not only inspired but proud of her.

The there are the healing oils. The first oil I had been anointed with was the abundance oil. Smelled heavenly and created abundance in every step. But my first WOW moment was with the sciatica oil made for Lisa for her new knees. When I got hit in the neck at our first competition, she put this oil on my neck, along with the nutritional healing of the gelatin powder, my neck was COMPLETELY healed the next morning, no stiffness, no bruise, and no injury. I have had many injuries before and this amazed me!

Then the oregano and thieves blend oil. I had a wart on my left hand on the ring finger since my sophomore year of high school. Since then I have tried dermatologists freezing it, cutting it, dicing it, the banana peel method, the acid tape, the duck tape method, I did it ALL. One drop of the thieves/oregano blend, its GONE! ABSOLUTELY GONE! After all these years, this one dab of oil cured it!? I have also used the thieves and oregano with clients who were congested, coughing, sick, stuffy, and when they used it, completely fine, no cough, opened up chest, and able to come take class or sleep well. No coincidences, coincide-ances. 

Both my grandmothers, two friends, and my brother LIVE by the lavender oil to help them sleep at night. And they tried melatonin, Tylonel PM, warm milk--nothing! Lavender, worked like a charm! My warrior blend oil helped me stay calm and relaxed and strong with my fight against Steven Lin. My father was hurting one night I used an oil to help him, and he was looking at me like "Now what is he doing," but was asking for it the next day because it worked so well for him! And I did the same with PanAway oil for my brother's foot. It worked almost instantly he said! A few clients had some grat success with it as well, jus from inhaling it, not applying it to the area needed.

The limbic system in the brain is where your emotions are stored and can only be accessed through SCENT! So the oils allow those chemicals from the brain to be released to do what they need to do. Along with spiritual energy, and good Qi, the healing is never failing. To visualize light and good energy flowing into the body and using my Qi (energy) with the help of the oils creates a warmth (heat = healing) that fixes up exactly what needs to be fixed up. I can sell these oils now if anyone were interested.

And Lisa is teaching me once again new levels of hypnosis! I have done some suggestibility tests and the relaxation and deepening scripts, but I finally got to the point where I have been successfully able to put people under. The purpose of hypnosis will be to heal people's pre-conditioning suggestions in their mind that they can't do something, or fears, or relieve them of limiting thoughts, or to create newer and better habits for themselves, etc. People do it for weight loss, stress relief, quit smoking, etc. I am now learning depth testing, and I am feeling so confident with these skills and the positive results it will have for people. When I first hypnotized someone I was really proud, I didn't think I could do it, but I did, and yet there is so much room for improvement, it excites me!

And to think I could learn even deeper levels of understanding and greater applications of the law of attraction. I am confident enough to say I can be an expert on it, not to toot my horn. But from my martial arts experiences, my life experiences, my small business experiences, I have really a great understanding of it. So when Lisa brings an entirely new spiritual stance on it, MIND BLOWING. That is all I can saw. MIND BLOWING. Learning to communicate with spirit, like I Ching, has been insightful and helpful, and the more I allow myself to listen to spirit, and to allow spirit to guide me, as I have been doing since summer, I will really have an edge of being the kind of master I want to be. 

My physical training is going to reach new heights as well. So far I am sticking with the December plan, a little of a struggle in the beginning, which I can assume to happen beginning something bigger and better, but the momentum, as Charlene has taught me, is impeccable! 2012: it's going to be MY year.

Yours in service,
ANDREW TRENTO

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog!!

    Kung Fu training helps to increases flexibility, coordination, speed and stamina.

    ReplyDelete