Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time

I have heard many times growing up that Time heals all wounds. In my experience, the more time goes by, the worse the pain became. But that was only my experiences. Why? Because people don't LET THINGS GO! So I wrote yesterday about not caring about the trauma one experiences as a way to finally letting go. I am told once again, with time I will be able to find forgiveness, I will be able to get over the trauma, and with time I will move on with an explosion of momentum.

I guess this is where I need a hit in the back of the head. Why? Well I say this with positives in my training. For example, I am having a challenging time in waking up and getting a consistent routine with my training and working on certain material, but I keep saying IN DUE TIME I will get to where I want to be. And I KNOW IT. So I guess I really should take that same attitude to the negative things and bringing them into the positive. In due time...in due time...begin with the end in mind.

I don't have much, but one thing I have ALWAYS had is TIME. When my time is wasted or disrespected THAT is probably the only time (no pun intended) I'll get angry. I ALWAYS use my time, if not wisely or productively, I'll at least use it amusingly. I create moments where I learn or just simply enjoy. I always say it's not how much time you have, it is how you use it. My master taught me that a long time ago, and it is something I still live by every day.

One day I had a class with my master where he explained to use how we only needed 15 minutes or less to make massive improvements in our training. Our faces were full of skepticism. But he continued the lesson. We all chose something we wanted to improve on drastically. He gave us drills, told us ot put 150% focus and effort and we did what we were supposed to do. After 15 minutes of working intensely on our drills we performed whatever it was we were working on. Our jaws dropped and eyes popped out of our heads. We could not BELIEVE the progress we made. You would have thought we had practiced for weeks to gain this improvement! 

That lesson with my master stayed with me forever. I did it with training, projects, goals, etc. I used my time to the best of my ability and with the highest level of focus and effort. So you know my mentality of 15 minutes worth of work. Can you imagine what I do when i have 2 hours? But now with the mental and spiritual training, it works the same way, and the struggles we create make that time drag on.

This is what I am working on. Using the time wisely to heal, understand, accept, let go. And I guess to forgive MYSELF for dragging this on. Most people say I just need to forgive myself for allowing and attracting the circumstances that gave me some of the biggest lessons ever. The greatest clarity. Well, my mentor Lisa Sargese told me that my higher self knew that in order to be in alignment to reach my highest potential and to get rid of the things/people that would hold me back and hurt me. SO the events were attracted by me, my spirit, in order to truly grow and intervened properly, even if it was painful. I have to trust that the events were the best way and the only way for that true clarity to come.

The people's role's were perfectly played for this to happen. The lying, the conspiring, the manipulating, everything happened exactly how it was supposed to, according to Lisa. And it all makes sense. And I need to be grateful for it. It's truth. Not a lie. I'd rather live truth and feel pain, than living a lie and being painless. I mean that. So now it's time to live it.

In an interview with Lucille Ball, she was asked if there was anything she would change in her lie. She stopped and thought and she said "No, I liked what happened to me. I wouldn't change one thing, because everything, good and bad, brought me to being what I am today. No, I liked what happened to me." I guess I should feel the same as Lucy. Why am I not yet? TIME. I need more time to really feel it.

Okay Time. Do your stuff.

Your in service,
ANDREW TRENTO

No comments:

Post a Comment