Monday, October 24, 2011

WAKE UP!!!!

I had a FULL weekend. Worked all day Friday, when I finished teaching at 8:30pm, I picked up my brother brought him to a family party with me, we went home by 11, my grandparents are up and stayed with us that night, I was up with Grandpa till 2am, got up at 6am to teach at 7am. When I finished teaching at 12:30pm I did computer work and quick errands until I had to do a karate birthday party from 2-3:30pm, cleaned up till 5:30, had coffee with a friend at 6pm and we didn't realize we were there until 10:30pm enjoying our time! Got up to teach the next day, do work, go to church....BUSY weekend.

So I am wondering, am I rested enough to start my training full force by tomorrow. Well, I am definitely prepared to wake up. I had my phone alarm, my clock alarm, and my lamp on a timer to get up for 6am. No excuses! Except even though I went to bed 11pm, I tossed and turned until 2 -______-. So the alarms go off, then light switches on, and I am there like a 5 year old going to myself "NO NO NO NO NO!" on the inside. Then not two minutes later, my cell phone rings. It's the wake up call from John.

Me: Hello?
John: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Hi John...
John: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!
Me: Aww...
John: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!
Me: Okay....
John: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPP!!!!
Me: Okay..I'm getting up...
John: Are you up?
Me: No..
John: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Fine...
John: Are you up?
Me: Yeah...
John: Are you sitting up?
Me: No...
John: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(mind you, he is YELLING this each time)
Me: okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy....
John: Are you sitting up?
Me: Yes.....
John: Are you on your feet?
Me: -____- No....
John: WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
Me: ALRIGHT!!! I'm UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!
John: Now go put your head in the toilet!
Me: WHAT!?
John: Okay! Happy workout sunshine!!!!

So if there is one thing I can say about this morning.....I WOKE UP!!!!!! And you know, thank God I did. Did the workout, feel motivated to do things, getting things done, and motivated to learn. Good day! Thanks John!


Yours in service,
ANDREW TRENTO

No comments:

Post a Comment