Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Where Art Thou Everything?!

When I lived by myself in my own apartment, I was beyond organized. I knew where EVERYTHING was, I knew everything had a place, and I NEVER lost ANYTHING! I MEGA cleaned once a week, mopped floors, dusted, vacuumed, did dishes and laundry, I became Monica from Friends. But I was happy, organized, and I had control of my life.

Now, I am not too sure. I have been very forgetful these days. For a while now actually. I misplace bank statements, papers, clothing, pictures, my belongings, and I get so frustrated with myself. Recently I lost my jacket, the only one that fits me and that I use for fall time when it gets nippy. Well I lose it, tippy. It took three days before I found it, now the weather is hot -____-. My current dilemma is that I cannot find my old digital camera that has a 2GB memory card and I bought a new 8GB memory card and a 32 GB flashdrive for pictures. I took out the bag after months, started putting the pictures on my new flashdrive, have NO CLUE where the MicroCenter bag is with the new 8GB memory card.

I have destroyed my room/basement, house, car, family's cars, my office, you name it, I looked, for this digital camera, and now doing the same for this memory card. Granted, I can have my moments of "clutter" and people say it's a sign for a genius, which I can totally prove wrong LOL, but this brings me back to my original point when I started this blog.

Losing things and being forgetful is not a good sign. However, if I can change these things in my current circumstances, then that is true power to me. So I am going to step up by game, and take control of my life a little more. Organization, completely getting those ducks in a row, and then finding that damn camera and memory card!

Yours in service,
ANDREW TRENTO

No comments:

Post a Comment